Study in Russia arranges language courses in Russia.  If you are studying Russian at a UK university and need a course during your year abroad, please go to the Russian Language Undergraduate Studies (RLUS) website:
I have been arranging language courses in Russia since the break up of the Soviet Union. Currently I arrange group language courses for several British universities. The Kazan course is for UCL students only. The course in Tver is designed for students at the University of Glasgow at the end of their first year ab initio Russian. Students from other universities may join this course. You can find further details on both courses by clicking on the links on the left of this page.
Language courses can be arranged for individual students or for groups. Please click on the Special courses link for more information. They can be arranged in Moscow, St Petersburg and Yaroslavl, as well as in Kazan and Tver.
I will provide the documents you will need to get a visa and advise you on how to apply for a visa. You can find further infomation by clicking on the link on the left.  I can also ask our Russian partners to arrange accommodation. Depending on the location, this can be with families or in a hostel. We will also arrange for you to be met and taken to your accommodation.
(Dr) Roy Bivon

Study in Russia

Proprietor: Dr R. Bivon

Flint House, Lynn Road

Stoke Ferry, King’s Lynn

PE33 9SW

Phone:  07894 221834



Special courses